donderdag 24 mei 2018

YOU'RE THE SWEETEST (1)

For this simple friendship card, I used the new I Scream, You Scream die set from Lawn Fawn.


I decided to used the ice cream cone and the scoop dies for this card. I used Lawn Fawn cardstock to die cut all the elements. For the cone I used Paper Bag cardstock. For the scoops I used Sticky Note, Peacock and Ballet Slippers cardstock. I wanted to stack the scoops ontop of each other to create a tall ice cream. I also wanted to add some chocolate on top, which I die cut from Chocolate Bar cardstock.


For the background I used the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Backdrop. I die cut it from a piece of white cardstock. I adhered this die cut panel onto a piece of Sunflower cardstock.

I stamped a banner from Bannertastic. I used Lawn Fawn Inks: Bubblegum Ink and Ballet Slippers Ink. The sentiment is from Sweet Friends.


I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Peacock cardbase. I added some highlights to the ice cream, with a white gelly roll pen.

I still got a million ideas for this set.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten