maandag 7 mei 2018

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, STRIKE UP THE BAND! (4)

For this birthday card, I used the Strike Up the Band stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I wanted a simple background. I used two Distress Inks: Worn Lipstick and Abandoned Coral. I blended from bottom to top, leaving it white towards the top. I used the Abandoned Coral with some water to add some platter to the background.


I set the background aside to dry and went over to my images. I stamped four of the bunnies and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: C0 - C2
Outfits: R22 - R35/ YG41 - G02
Instruments: YR30 - YR31/ C0 - C2 - C3


I fussy cut all the images and adhered them to the background. I stamped the sentiment in Hippo Ink and added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase. I added so musical notes to the background as well, with Hippo Ink. And I took a white gelly roll pen to add some white highlights here and there.


This is one fo MFT's cutest set, so it feels good to use it again every once in a while.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten