zaterdag 12 mei 2018

SO THANKFUL FOR EACH MOMENT WITH YOU (2)

For this friendship card I used the Woodland Critter Huggers dies from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to create an owl this time, with the Woodland Critter Huggers dies. I haven't done it before. i used several Lawn Fawn cardstocks to create the owl. I used: Narwhal, Vanilla Malt, Black Licorice, Guava, Cilantro, Fake Tan and Sticky Note. I also die cut the little rubber duck images from Bayou Backdrop, from Sticky Note cardstock.


I assembled the owl and set it aside. I die cut a piece of Gotta Have Gingham paper with the largest of the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I adhered this over top of a piece of white cardstock, that I die cut with the Fance Scalloped Rectangle Stackables.


I added the owl onto this panel and stamped the sentiment. I added some highlights to the images and adhered the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase.

I got this idea from Nichol Spohr, but I gave it my own twist.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten