dinsdag 1 mei 2018

I'M HERE FOR YOU, EVEN ON THE CLOUDIEST DAYS (1)

When I saw the Rain of Shine stamp set from My Favorite Things, I knew I wanted to have it. Here is the first card I made with it.


I started on the background. I wanted to use a Distress Oxide Ink color, for a more vibrant look. I used Salty Ocean. This is my first time using the Oxides and I'm loving them!!! I added some water droplets to the background and dabbed them off with a paper towel.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Hair: E57 - E29
Skin: E11 - E21
Coat: Y15 - Y08/ Y17
Boots: R17 - R46
Pants: B12 - B14
Umbrella: YG06 - YG07/ W5 - W7
Duckling: Y02 - Y11/ Y15 - Y17
Puddle: B00 - 0
Clouds: C0 - C2 - 0


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.


This will probably also be a favorite of mine by the end of the year. I love these images.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten