maandag 24 december 2018

RUB-A-DUB-DUB A NEW BABY TO LOVE (1)

Sometimes and idea just comes out of the blue! The idea of using the little duck die, from the Bayou Backdrop die set, for a baby card just happened to pop into my head this morning. SO I got up and created it! Together with the Rub-a-Dub-Dub stamp set, all from Lawn Fawn.


I took some Sunflower cardstock and created a cardbase. I wanted to work directly on the cardbase this time. I die cut the duck die several times, I think about 30 times. I used Sticky Note cardstock for this. I adhered all the ducks to the cardbase.


I stamped my images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bath tub: YG41 - G02/ C2 - C2 - C3 - C5
Ducks: Y11 - Y06/ YR21 - Y38
Shower: YG41 - G02/ C0 - C2 - C3 - C5
Bubbles: B00 - 0


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment using Merman Ink onto a thin strip of white cardstock.

I used a white gelly roll pen to add some white highlights to the bath tub and shower.

This card turned out exactly as I planned!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten