zaterdag 5 mei 2018

IT'S YOUR DAY, RELAX AND ENJOY (3)

For this birthday card I used the Rub-a-Dub-Dub stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut a rectangle from white cardstock, with the Small Stitched Rectagnel Stackables. This is the base of my panel.


I decided to use one of the mermaids from Mermaid For You, to add to the tub instead of one of the ducks. I stamped it down, together with the images from Rub-a-Dub-Dub. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bath: C0 – C2
Hair: E08 – E18
Skin: E21 – E53
Bubbles: B00 – 0
Bottle: R22 – R35/ YG41 – G02/ C0 – C3
Duck: Y00 – Y02
Soap: YG41 – G02
Shower head: R22 – R35/ C3 – C5


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and fussy cut the mermaid. I assembled the card and thought something was missing. So I stamped a banner from Bannertastic, in Merman Ink and Minty Fresh Ink. I added one part of the sentiment into it. The rest of the sentiment I stamped underneath the banner in Wild Rose Ink.

I added some glitter to the bubbles, with the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir. I added my panel onto a piece of Gotta Have Gingham paper and adhered the entire panel onto a Mermaid cardbase.


This card is going to be for my friend who is turning 30 this month. I’m giving her a goodie bag full off bath stuff and indulgence. That’s how I came up with this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten