zaterdag 12 mei 2018

WISHING YOU A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING (1)

I was asked to create a wedding card and this idea came to me. I used several Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Octopi My Heart, Mermaid For You, Fintastic Friends and Bicycle Built For You.


For the background I used Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink. I added some water drops and dabbed them off with a paper towel. I die cut two hills, that I ink blended, using Scattered Straw Ditress Ink. I stamped the sentiment onto the front sandy hill. I adhered these hills to the background and set it aside.

I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Octopi: RV10 - R83/ BG72 - BG49
Veil + bow tie + top hat: C0 - C3/ V12 - V06
Shells: YR000 - YR02/ V12 - V06
Starfish: R22 - R35
Sea horse + hermit crab: R22 - R35/ Y11 - Y06
Moon fish: Y11 - Y06/ V12 - V06
School of fish: C0 - C3
Gold fish: YR000 - YR02
Rock: W0 - W3


The corals and sea weeds I stamped with Lawn Fawn Inks. I used: Peachy Keen Ink, Moonstone Ink and Celery Stick Ink.

I assembled the card and created a cool underwater scene. I added some Nuvo drops onto the card, using the color Pale Periwinkle. This gives the illusion of bubbles. I adhered the panel onto a Peacock cardbase.


It makes for a fun wedding card, doesn't it?

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten