vrijdag 4 mei 2018

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (BE A LITTLE SHELLFISH) (2)

For this underwater themed birthday card, I combined the Year Six stamp set with the So Jelly stamp set.


I first die cut to hills from Paper Bag cardstock, with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I also die cut a rectangle, with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. This rectangle piece, I ink blended with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers (the fish is from Duh-Nuh). Here are the colors I used:
Starfish: R22 - R35
Clam: Y00 - Y02/ V01 - V04/ C0 - C3 - C5
Fish: Y17 - YR04


I fussy cut the images and assambled the card. I added the panel onto a piece of Gotta Have Gingham pattern paper and stamped the sentiment. I added sparkle to the inside of the clam, with the Clear Sparkle


Super simple card, I made it in 20 minutes.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten