donderdag 3 mei 2018

SENDING YOU SHOWERS OF LOVE (1)

For this love card, I used the Rain or Shine stamp set together with the Puddle Jumper set, both from My Favorite Things.


For the background, I took some Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink and blended it onto watercolor paper from bottom to top. I wanted it to fade into white towards the top. I added a little bit of Carved Pumpkin to the bottom. I also put some Carved Pumpkin Distress Ink onto an acrylic block, added water and splattered it onto the panel. I set the panel aside to dry.


I stamped the images and used Copic Markers to color them. Here are the colors I used:
Skin: E53 - E55
Hair girl: E57 - E29
Rain coat: R46 - R59
Pants: B12 - B14
Boots: Y02 - Y06/ W5
Umbrella: C0 - C2/ G14 - G05 - G17
Hair boy: W5 - W7
Rain coat: B12 - B14
Pants: G14 - G05 - G17
Boots: R46 - R59/ W3 - W5
Umbrella: C0 - C2/ Y02 - Y06
Ducklings: YR30 - YR31/ YR02
Clouds: C2 - 0
Puddles: B00 - 0


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Hippo Ink and added the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase. I added some white higlights to the umbrellas.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten