dinsdag 20 november 2018

CHRISTMAS TAGS (7)

Today's project is part of Tracy McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. All the big stamping companies are a part of it. Every day spotlights one company and the tags their design team has made. And today is for Lawn Fawn and Lawn Fawnatics. I created three cute tags with the Gingerbread Friends die set.


I started by die cutting the smallest gingerbread man six times, two for each tag. I used Kraft cardstock for this. I also die cut a different face for each gingerbread friend.

For the other elements I used all Lawn Fawn cardstocks. I used Mermaid cardstock, Guava cardstock, Cilantro cardstock, Ballet Slippers cardstock and Sparkle cardstock.


I stamped a sentiment onto the back of each gingerbread friend, using the Say What? Christmas Critters stamp set. The 'to' and 'from' are from the Tiny Tag Sayings stamp set.


I used some Lawn Trimmings and adhered them to the back of the tag. I then adhered the back piece of the tag onto the front, so the twine is 'sandwiched' between the front and the back piece of the tag. I tied a knot at the top of the twine.

They are really simple to create and they will make for a great tag on your Christmas presents!

Make sure you check 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2018 on their blog and see what the Lawn Fawn and Lawn Fawnatics design teams created. And all the other comppanies off course!!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

18 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh Joyce, if these little gingerbread men weren't already cute enough, you gave them all different facial EXPRESSIONS!!! Back, how stinking CUTE is THAT? OMG I love these. Well done.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These would be cute on any gift, but how especially perfect for Christmas cookies!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fun little gingerbread! I like that you used softer colors!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very sweet little gingerbread tags!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The gingerbread is cute.
    Great to put the
    sentiment on the back.
    thanks for sharing

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hello Joyce!
    Greetings from Las Vegas, Nevada USA!!
    Your gingerbread men tags are SO adorable. Thanks for sharing your talents to inspire us.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Cute, cute, cute! I love that used the gingerbread images for your tags. These look like they were a lot of fun to create with the different faces and different colors of embellishments on them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh what sweet and fun tags! Adorable details, so fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen