zaterdag 5 mei 2018

DONUT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LIKE YOU (1)

For this love card, I used the Sweet Friends stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the cupcake and donut image onto a piece of white cardstock, to create a background. I added the different smiley faves to each donut and cupcake. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Donuts + cupcakes: E53 – E55/ E57 – E29/ Y00 – Y02/ YR61 – YR02/ YG41 – G02


On a separate piece of white cardstock, I stamped the Gingham Backdrops stamp in Butter Ink. I added this piece to the colored background.

I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of Paper Bag cardstock and added it to the panel. I adhered the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase. I rounded off the bottom two corners.


It’s been a while since I used the Sweet Friends stamp set.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten