donderdag 3 mei 2018

IT'S YOUR DAY, RELAX AND ENJOY (2)

For this cute scene I used the Rub-a-Dub-Dub stamp set, together with the Toadally Aweseom stamp set, both from Lawn Fawn.


I starte by die cutting the scene. I used the Stitched Hillside Backdrop: Landcape. I used Distress Oxide Inks to color all the elements. For the sky I used the Cloud stencil from MFT and Cracked Pistachio. For the water I used Salty Ocean and for the grass Twisted Citron.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mother duck: C0 - 0/ Y17 - YR16
Ducklings: Y17 - YR16/ Y00 - Y02
Frogs: YG11 - G21/ YG63 - YG67
Grass: YG63 - YG67
Cat tails: YG63 - YG67. E57 - E29
Log: E31 - E33
Lilly pads: YG07 - G05
Lilly: RV10 - R83


I fussy cut and die cut all the images and started assembling the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase. I added some white highlights and dots to the images.


I love creating scenes like this.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten