dinsdag 1 mei 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BRAVE ONE! (1)

For this birthday card, I'm finally using the Me and My Dragon stamp set from Mama Elephant, together with the Kingdom Trio die set.


I started by die cutting and ink blending all the elements for my scene. I die cut the mountains twice and the ground border once. For the sky I used Abandoned Coral Distress Ink. For the mountains I used Hickory Smoke and Iced Spruce. I took Pine Needles for the ground.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Dragon: R46 - R59/ W3 - W5 - W7
Wolf: C0 - C2 - C3
Girl: E00 - E11/ YR30 - YR31/ B23 - B34
Boy: E00 - E11/ W5 - W7/ B23 - B34/ B39
Moon: C3 - C5


I assembled the card, stamped the sentiment and added some sparkle to the moon using the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. I adhered the panel onto a Narwhal cardbase.


I have a feeling this will be a very loved set and I will probably make a lot of cards with it. It reminds me so much of Game of Thrones!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten