donderdag 24 mei 2018

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS A SPLASH! (2)

I created another birthday card with the Splash! stamp set from Avery Elle.


I took a piece of white cardstock and die cut four scalloped circles from it, using the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables. I wanted each circle to have a different color on the background. From top to bottom I blended the following Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Flamingo: RV10 - R83/ W5 - W7
Swan: C2 - C0/ YR21 - YR23
Pineapple: Y21 - YR21 - YR23/ YG61 - YG63
Unicorn: V91 - V95/ YG41 - G02/ C0 - C2
Girl: E000 - E21/ E55 - E57/ R22 - R35


I fussy cut all the images and stamped the sentiment in Ballet Slippers Ink. I assebled the card, added the panel onto a Guava cardbase and rounded off the top left corner.


I just love these images!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten