vrijdag 4 mei 2018

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, CONGRATS (2)

For this birthday card, I used the Bold Blossom stamp set from Altenew.


I only used the leaf images from the set and stamped it onto a piece of white cardstock. I wanted to create my own background. I colored the leaves with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Leaves: YG11 - G21 - YG63


I used the Congrats die from My Favorite Things. I die cut it three times. I ink blended the die cut word that will go on top. I used Wild Honey and Fossilized Amber Distress Inks. I stacked the three die cut words and adhered it to the stamped background.


I wanted to add a little more than just the die cut word, so I stamped and heat embossed another sentiment onto Black Licorice cardstock, using white embossing powder from Ranger. I trimmed it to a thin strip and adhered it above the die cut word.


I adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Pale Periwinkle. I also rounded off the top right corner.
Although the coloring is pretty time consuming, the whole card was pretty easy to make.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten