vrijdag 25 mei 2018

LIFE IS BETTER WHEN WE BINGE WATCH TOGEHTER (1)

The Screen Time stamp set was sent to me by Lawn Fawn, right before the new release came out. Today I decided to make a cute card with it.


I started by die cutting all the elements. I used the Outside In Stitched Scalliped Circle Stackables set and die cut it from Guava cardstock and Gotta Have Gingham paper. I also die cut the circle from piece of white cardstock. This is my panel. The circle I will add inside and I will pop it up with foam tape.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin girl: E000 - E11
Hair girl: Y21 - YR21 - YR23
Clothes girl: B91 - B93/ R22 - R35/ W5 - W7
Skin boy: E53 - E55
Hair boy: W3 - W5 - W7
Clothes boy: BG15 - BG18/ Y00 - Y02. E57 - E29
Television: C3 - C5
Drinks: R22 - R35/ BG15 - BG18
Bowl of popcorn: Y21 - YR21/ C0 - C2
Bag of chips: B37 - B39/ Y00 - Y02


I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Minty Fresh Ink and added the panel onto a Guava cardbase. I added highlights to some of the images, with a white gelly roll pen.

I just love this sentiment, it's SO me!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten