zaterdag 14 november 2020

CHRISTMAS TAGS (10)

It's become a tradition that Tracy McNeely hosts the 25 Days of Christmas Tags blog hop. And as for the past two years I'm joining on behalf of Lawn Fawnatics, creating tahs with Lawn Fawn products. 



I used the Tiny Gingerbread stamp set and the Say What? Gift Tags die set. 

For the tags, I used Gold Metallic cardstock and Let I Shine cardstock. I used Chili Pepper cardstock for the eyelets and speech bubbles. 



I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the speech bubble, using Gold Embossing Powder from Ranger. On the back side of the tag I used White Embossing Powder from Lawn Fawn.

I stamped the gingerbread men and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used: 
Gingerbread men: E31 - E35/ R27/ YG00 - YG03

I fussy cut the images and assembled the tags. I used some white/ gold twine to add to the tags.



Check the Lawn Fawn DT and Lawn Fawnatics DT creations on the 25 Days of Christmas Tags post on Tracy's blog. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


15 opmerkingen:

  1. Absolutely adorable tags. I love gingerbread people. [Bunny]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So cute! Love the cute sentiment in the speech bubble!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such sweet tags. I love stitched tag die!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So much SHINE on your pretty tags. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
    Blessings to you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love love these sweet ginger breads - I would eat them up - nice layout on your festive tags TFS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Simply wonderful! The shiny cardstock is the perfect festive look along with the cute gingerbread people! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. The luggage tags are great.
    Love the little gingerbread
    people. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love your shiny gold tags and these adorable gingerbread folks.... so cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Adorable! 25 Days Of Christmas Tags with Lawn Fawn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. This tag is so pretty with the gingerbread man and woman on them and the gold metallic cardstock

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I love the gold metallic cardstock and the cute gingerbread people.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Those are so darling! You did a wonderful job with all your layers and details and coloring.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Nice use of the images. I like the additional stamping on the back.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen