maandag 21 mei 2018

REVEAL WHEEL (1)

For this birthday card I used the Hay There stamp set, Reveal Wheel die and the Reveal Wheel Sentiments stamp set. All from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut all the reveal wheel elements and also grass with the Meadow Borders and a hill with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I used Distress Inks. For the sky I used Salty Ocean, for the hill Scattered Straw and for the grass Twisted Citron.


I stamped the sentiment on the front panel and onto the wheel. I assembled the wheel.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cow: W5 - W7/ W0 - W2 - 0/ E11 - E21
Chicken: E53 - E55 - E57/ Y38/ R14
Chick: Y00 - Y02/ Y38
Barn: R14 - R46/ E57 - E29/ Y15 - YR15/ W3 - W5


I fussy cut the images and added them to the reveal wheel panel. I added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase and added the die cut Arrow next to the wheel, so the recipient knows to spin it.


I'm already loving this Reveal Wheel. This will be a favorite for sure!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten