donderdag 31 mei 2018

CRAFTY HAUL (24)

My final haul for the newest Lawn Fawn release, for the summer of 2018. This is the order from the US, that I got for my gift cards, that I received for being a Lawn Fawnatics Design Team member. And I can't wait to get started!!!



The Village Shops stamp set is just something I love. Perfect for creating scenes or to add to your scenes. And my favorite type of card is a scene card. So I will definitely enjoy this set. And I think I'll have to get the Happy Village set as well, from the Spring 2018 release. They combine so well!

Critter Concert is just too adorable. I love all these cute images and my favorite is probably the owl with the violin. I already have so many ideas for this stamp set. The cards I will make with these images, will be perfect for those musicians or music lovers.

I knew I needed the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames. They are so versatile. And adding a frame to a card can add just that little extra to it. And I didn't own any frame sets, so this is a cool die set to start with.

Mini sets are a great prize point and all their minis are super cute. Like the One in a Chameleon set. I can't wait creating this chameleon on a card, in so many different colors. Even Rainbow!!!

And the Sweet Flavor set is also really cute. I'm already seeing a card with a stamped babckground, using this ice cream stamp. And it would look so cute with a smiley face in it.

I really enjoy creating underwater scenes and I already have a bunch of ocean themed or underwater critter stamp sets. So this one had to be added to my collection. You are Sublime has so many awesome images. I just love that submarine, lobster and eal. But that fish with the lantern is my favorite!

With ocean scene stamps, an ocean themed die set needs to be added as well. I've been wanting a die set like the Stitched Wave Borders and I'm so happy that Lawn Fawn brought us this. It has three different styles of waves, that I can't wait to use on my cards.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten