dinsdag 14 juli 2020

I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH (2)

For this underwater scene, I used the Ocean Shell-fie stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used Peacock cardstock. I used the Ocean Wave Stencils from Lawn Fawn and Blueprint Sketch Oxide Ink to blend waves. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the panel, using white embossing powder.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Octopus: YG00 - YG03 - YG13 - G07/ Y08 - Y17
Jellyfish: B63 - B66/ B41 - B45
Fish: Y08 - Y17/ R32 - R35
Clam: R32 - R35/ B41 - B45/ E43 - E47
Rocks: W0 - W3 - W5
Plants: YG00 - YG03 - YG13 - G07
Bubbles: BG000 - B00


I die cut the images using my Cuttlebug and adhered everything to the wavy ink blended background. I used w white gelly roll pen to add highlights. I matted the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten