vrijdag 25 mei 2018

REVEAL WHEEL (2)

I made another card with the Reveal Wheel die from Lawn Fawn. Today I combined it with Coaster Critters.


I die cut the reveal wheel panel from Mermaid cardstock. I stamped clouds onto it, with Merman Ink, using stamps from Plane and Simple. I also die cut two hills with the Stitched hillside Borders, using Cilantro cardstock.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Rollercoaster: R14 - R46
Karts + ballons: YG06 - G07/ B12 - B14/ YG15 - YG17/ C0 - C3
Bunny: C0 - C3
Fox: E08 - E18/ E000 - E21
Bear: E53 - E55
Stand: R14 - R17/ YG15 - YG17/ E29 - E57


I fussy cut the images. I die cut the wheel and stamped the sentiment onto the card and on the wheel. I used the Reveal Wheel Sentiments stamp set for this.

I assembled the card, stamped the Arrow saying 'turn me', added highlights with a white gelly roll pen and adhered it onto a Chili Pepper cardsbase.


I love, love, love the Reveal Wheel and Coaster Critters together!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten