zondag 26 april 2020

I'D BE OTTERLY LOST WITHOUT YOU (3)

I created this cute friendship card with the Otterly Love You stamp set from My Favorite Things.


For the background of this card I used the Drifts & Hills stencil from My Favorite Things for blending. I used Broken China and Cracked Pistachio Oxide Ink to create waves to look like water. I added some water drops to the background and dried them with a cloth. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Otters: E53 - E55 - E57
Rocks: C0 - C2 - C3
Fish: B21 - B23
Heart: R01 - R32


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to my background. I used a white gelly roll pen to add some dots and highlights to the images. I also added Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Pale Periwinkle to the background, to make them look like bubble under water.


I started with no plan for this card and it turned out great.

Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking: