maandag 7 mei 2018

BABY ON THE WAY (2)

I'm designed this card for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog. There is a new challenge online: Challenge # 28: Card Sketch. We had to create a card using a sketch. I came up with this baby card, using the Plus One stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a circle from a white card panel. I used the Zig Zag Circle Stackables. For the background, that you will see throught the cicle, I used Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink.

I stamped one image from Plus One and also a banner from Bannertastic. I used Copic Markers to color the images. Here are the colors I used:
Star/ moon hanger: Y21 - YR15/ BG23 - BG49
Banner: BG34 - BG23 - BG49


I fussy cut the images and stamped the sentiment inside the banner. I assembled the card and added the panel onto a piece of Perfectly Plaid Chill paper. As a finishing touch I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the card, in the colors Ripened Pumpkin and Buttermilk.


Clean and simple! Please check out our newest challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join me and my fellow Design Team memberd for this cool challenge!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten