maandag 21 mei 2018

ENJOY (1)

Challenge # 29 is up on the Lawn Fawnatics blog. You can all be inspired by an inspiration board. So I decided to design a beach themed card with a bunch of Lawn Fawn stamps and dies.


I started by die cutting all the elements for my scene. I used the pond die from Bayou Backdrop, to use it as an Island. I used the Palm Trees dies, the Sun and Moon die and the Simple Puffy Cloud dies. I used Distress Inks for all the elements and here are the inks I used:
Sky: Ripe Persimmon
Ocean: Mermaid Lagoon
Island: Scattered Straw + Brushed Corduroy
Palm Trees: Brushed Corduroy + Walnut Stain/ Twisted Citron + Lucky Clover
Coconuts: Walnut Stain
Sun: Fossilized Amber + Wild Honey


I stamped the images. I used a mermaid, rock and merman from Mermaid For You, a fish from Fintastic Friends and the girl and dog from Bicycle Built For You. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skins: E53 - E55
Hair girl on rock: E57 - E29
Dress + shoes: B12 - B14
Hair girl swimming: Y00 - Y02
Top: YR00 - YR02
Hair boy: W5 - W7
Dog: E31 - E33
Rock: W0 - W3 - W5
Fish: YR15 - YR68


I fussy cut and die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment onto the sun. I die cut some waves, with the Ocean Wave Accents. I added some white highlights and dots to the images, with a white gelly roll pen. I adhered the panel onto a Mermaid cardbase.


Please make sure to check out the new Lawn Fawnatics challenge on the blog. Be inspired by me and my fellow design team members and join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten