zondag 31 januari 2016

WEEKLY WISH LIST (5)

Here is this week's wish list:

Stamps: Recipe for Happiness (My Favorite Things)
 
 
It’s part of this February’s new release and I can’t wait to get this set. It’s so adorable and I already have a million ideas with these stamps.

Dies: Scalloped Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
Just to add more dimension with those scalloped edges. Love ‘em!

Inks: Bubblegum (My Favorite Things)
 
 
I’m not a fan of pink, but this soft pink ink pad is just gorgeous and would look great in my growing collection.

Other: Embossing Folder Gemstone (We R Memory Keepers)
 
 
I’ve seen people use these embossing folders and they are so amazing. I don’t dry emboss much, but with these I would more often.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten