zondag 3 januari 2016

I THINK YOU'RE SUPER DUPER (1)

I’m in love with this Mama Elephant stamp set called Tiny Heroes. I always liked super heroes, but these little ones are super cute.
 
 
I used the flying girl and stamped it onto some white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored her with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin: E00 – E11 – E21
Cheeks: R22
Hair: W2 – W5 – W7 – BV29
Mask + cape + mask + gloves + bow: V04 + V08
Dress: Yo2 – Y06 – Yo8 – Y17
 
 
I die cut the image with my Cuttlebug. I then went over to the background. I used two different Distress Inks on Tim Holtz water color cardstock. I started with Wild Honey and later blended Seedless Preserves with it. Two very different colors, but with the mini ink blending tool and the right paper they blend just fine.

I die cut a circle from some white cardstock, with the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. Then I put the blended background behind it so it peaks through the die cut circle.
 
 
I stamped the sentiment with Juice Box Ink from Lawn Fawn and also stamped the star with Juice Box Ink and Fresh Lavender Ink from Lawn Fawn several times. I added some dots with my silver Uni-ball gel pen and a dash line with a Sakura Black Micron pen.

When the panel was done, I adhered the little super hero girl with some foam squares. I added some Wink of Stella to the mask, cape and shoes. I rounded off the two right corners with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. I also did it to the purple card base, after I adhered the front panel to it.
 
 
This is a cute set and it’s almost impossible not to make any adorable cards with them.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten