vrijdag 8 januari 2016

CONGRATS (2)

I made a card using only one sentiment stamp and no other.
 
 
I started out with the front panel. I used a stencil from Heidi Swapp, from the triangle set. I taped it over a piece of water color cardstock from Tim Holtz. I used Distress Inks to color the triangles and create a pattern. I used Evergreen Bough, Spiced Marmalade, Shaded Lilac and Mustard Seed.

After creating the pattern, I used the Congrats die from Lawn Fawn and ran it through the Cuttlebug. I stamped an additional sentiment underneath it, which is a piece of a sentiment from the Elle & Friends set from Mama Elephant. I stamped it in Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
 
 
I adhered the entire panel to a yellow card base with foam tape for some extra dimension. I stamped a couple of stars with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Silver Ranger Embossing Powder. As a final touch I added some Wink of Stella to the letters of Congrats and rounded off the top left corner with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

A very simple card, although the background is pretty time consuming.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten