maandag 4 januari 2016

WELCOME BABY (1)

I’ve had this Critters Down Under stamp set from Lawn Fawn for a while, but I never got a great idea for it. Until now. A baby card!
 
 
I stamped the kangaroo image several time with Versamark Ink on some Tim Holtz water color cardstock. I heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I water colored the images with Distress Inks. I used Spun Sugar and Salty Ocean. This way it’s a universal baby card.

I stamped another kangaroo with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and water colored it with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink and Worn Lipstick for the nose. I die cut it with my Cuttlebug. I added some white dots to the face with my Uni-ball gel pen.
 
 
I trimmed a strip of vellum and stamped the sentiment on it, with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I cut it a little longer than the actual panel, so I could tape the strip on the back. I also added some twine, before adhering the kangaroo with foam squares.

I adhered the entire panel to a black card base. It’s a fairly simple card and it’s good to add to your stash.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten