woensdag 8 juni 2016

SUNNY DAYS AHEAD (1)

I made a card with the Happy Days stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. I saw a very similar card on YouTube.


I only used the umbrella image. I stamped it once with the face on it. The other umbrellas I stamped without the face. I just simply masked it off. I also masked off the umbrellas that were already stamped, this way it looks like they are overlapping each other. I also stamped the raindrops on the background.

I colored the umbrellas with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Red umbrella: R14 – R17 – R46
Green umbrella: G14 – G05 – G17
Purple umbrella: V06 – V09 – V17
Yellow umbrella: Y06 – Y08 – Y17
Blue umbrella: BG01 – BV05 – B05
Cheeks: RV02
Umbrella handles: W5
Raindrops: BG72


I didn’t want the background to be stark white, so I decided to use my blending tool and some Distress Ink to add some color. I picked Peacock Feathers and I used a very light hand while applying the color. I didn’t even mask the images off.

I stamped the speech bubble and the sentiment onto some white cardstock and fussy cut it with my scissors. I then adhered it to the panel with foam tape. I added some Glossy Accents to the rain drops and some Wink of Stella clear glitter to the red umbrella. I adhered the panel to a red cardbase and rounded off the top corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.


It’s the perfect encouragement card for someone who can use some happiness.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten