maandag 25 januari 2016

REMEMBER, YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME (1)

Today I wanted to make a card without any stamps, beside the sentiment.
 
 
I used the Double Stitched Circle STAX dies from My Favorite Things and die cut several circles in different sizes. I used the 6x6 paper pad from Cottage Living by Jen Hadfield (Pebbles).
 
I took a piece of white cardstock to use for the background. I used the Dotted stencil from Crealies and added Spun Sugar Distress Ink to it with my Mini Ink Blending Tool. Then I moved the stencil a little bit to the right and added Evergreen Bough Distress Ink. I used a light hand on both colors, so it’s not overpowering.
 
 
I adhered the circles to the panel and some of them I adhered with foam tape. I die cut a rectangle with one of the dies from the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX set from My Favorite Things. I stamped the sentiment onto it in two different Inks from Lawn Fawn. The top part of the sentiment I stamped with Mermaid Ink and the bottom part with Soot Ink. I used those two colors because they coordinate with the colors of the circles. I adhered the sentiment with foam tape.
 
 
I adhered the panel to a white card base and rounded off all the corners with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

A very simple card, easy and quick to make.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten