zondag 31 januari 2016

SMILE CROCODILE (1)

I made a very simple, clean card with the Critters Down Under stamp set from Lawn Fawn.
 
 
I started with the background. I used the Circle Burst stencil from My Favorite Things, which I just got in the mail yesterday. I used two Distress Ink colors to blend the background. I started with Mustard Seed, from right to left. Then I added a little bit of Wild Honey on the right.

When I finished the background, I stamped the crocodile image with some Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the image with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
G21 - BG93 - BG96
 
 
I die cut the crocodile with my Cuttlebug and adhered it to the panel with some foam tape. I stamped the sentiment and done is the card. I thought off adding some sequins, but I liked it this way. I did add some Wink of Stella to the crocodile and rounded off the bottom left corner with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

Just a simple card that will cheer you up!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten