dinsdag 26 januari 2016

THANKS YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER (1)

Of all the stamp sets I’ve recently purchased, the Tiny Heroes set from Mama Elephant is definitely a favorite. I love this set.
 
 
I started with die cutting a rectangle with the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I then stamped three of the tiny heroes with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic markers. Here are the colors I used:
Hair left girl: Y08 – Y17 – Y38
Hair boy: E21 – E35 – E25 – E77
Hair right girl: Y21 – Y38 – E08
Outfits: R35 – R46 – R59/ BV05 – B05 – B28
Skin: E11 – E21
Ground: W0 – W2 – W5
Sky: BG000 – BG01
 
 
I stamped the sentiment towards the top of the panel with Lobster Ink from Lawn Fawn. I adhered the panel with foam tape to a dark red card base. I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to the masks and the star elements in the costumes.
 
 
A very simple card, yet time consuming because of the Copic coloring. I love this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten