dinsdag 19 januari 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A COOL FRIEND (1)

I wanted to make a non-Christmas card, with a Christmas themed stamp set. I used the Toboggan Together set from Lawn Fawn and made a birthday card with it.
 
 
I started with the two penguins. I stamped them in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used.
Penguins: W2 – W5 – W7/ Y02
Feet + beak: YR07 – Y38
 
 
Very simple coloring. I die cut them with my Cuttlebug. I took some white cardstock and die cut two circles from it with the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I wanted one penguin in each circle. I created the background for the circles with Tim Holtz water color cardstock and Distress Inks. I blended the colors Wild Honey and Mustard Seed together.

I stamped the sentiment on the front panel and also stamped some snowflakes on it with the two Distress Inks I used for the background. I then adhered the background to the panel and a yellow card base with some foam tape. I adhered the penguins into the circles and scattered some sequins as well.
 
 
To finish it all off, I rounded off the two bottom corners with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper and added some Wink of Stella to the penguins.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten