zondag 10 januari 2016

DREAM (1)

For today’s card I used the Dream mini stamp set from Lawn Fawn. It’s a great set to use with other sets, but also to use on its own. That’s what I did.
 
 
I wanted to create a background with the big and small feather. I used three different purple inks from Lawn Fawn: Sugarplum, Juice Box and Fresh Lavender. I started at the top and worked my way down, switching purples and feather stamps. To fill up the gaps I used the swirly line that comes with it and I also used the swirly dotted line from the Love You S’More stamp set, also from Lawn Fawn.
 
 
I die cut a circle with my Cuttlebug, using the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I put a piece of acetate behind the die cut, because I wanted to make a shaker card. I added some foam tape to the back and used a double layer. This way the shaker material will actually have enough room to shake around. I made sure that the foam tape around the circle didn’t have any gaps, or the shaker material will fall out. I added some various purple sequins to the shaker and adhered it to a purple card base.
 
 
I took some very dark blue cardstock and stamped the sentiment onto it with Versamark Ink. I heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I cut a fish tail one side and adhered it to the card with some foam tape. For some extra sparkle I added some sequins to the card front as well. To finish the card, I rounded off the bottom right corner with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten