maandag 11 januari 2016

I LOVE YOU (1)

A great blogger and youtuber, Tracy Mae, just started a card challenge on Instagram. This time our task was to use pink in our card.
 
 
I first stamped the two hedgehogs from the Hedgehugs stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Left hedgehog: E25 – E29 – E77
Right hedgehog: E29 – E71 – E71
Faces: E00 – E11 – E21
 
 
I die cut a circle around them with one of the circle dies from the Double Stitched Circle STAX by My Favorite Things. I also stamped some hearts with Distress Inks Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar.

I wanted to blend the background with the same Distress Ink colors as I stamped the hearts in. I used a Heidi Swapp triangle stencil and started at the bottom with Worn Lipstick, the darker color. I went half way and then started blending Spun Sugar.

To add some extra dimension, I die cut another circle, from some soft pink cardstock. I adhered it to the circle with the hedgehogs on it, with foam tape. Then I adhered the circles to the background. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink, it’s from the Love You S’More set from Lawn Fawn.
 
 
The front panel was adhered to a pink card base. A added some sequins to the card, Wink of Stella to the hearts and I rounded off the two bottom corners with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

And there you have it, my card for the challenge using pink.

Please check out her Instagram account: Tracy Mae Design Instagram  
Her youtube channel: Tracy Mae Design YouTube Channel
And her blog: Mint Owl Studio Blog
 
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten