zaterdag 18 juli 2020

LET'S STICK TOGETHER FOREVER (1)

For this love themed card, I used the Let's Stick Together stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I die cut some hills, using the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn. I used Kraft and Paper Bag cardstock. I added splatters with Ground Espresso Distress Ink and some Chinese White paint from the Vincent van Gogh watercolor set.

I ink blended the sky using Oxide Inks: Dried Marigold and Squeezed Lemonade. I also stamped the sentiment into that sky.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Cacti: YG06 - G07/ YG61 - YG63 - YG67/ YG00 - YG03
Hat: Y38 - YR68/ Y08 - Y17/ YG06 - G07/ R14 - R27
Flowers: R14 - R27/ Y38 - YR68/ Y08 - Y17


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added highlights with a white gelly roll pen.

Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten