zondag 3 januari 2016

WEEKLY WISH LIST (1)

Here are this week’s wish list items:
 
Stamps: Monster Mash (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
Lawn Fawn is my favorite company, but this is probably my most wanted stamp set. It’s a smaller set, not a mini set but like the Sweet Smiles set. It’s really inexpensive, but always sold out. So the second it’s back in stock again, I will order this set. It looks like so much fun and I already have a million ideas for it.

Dies: Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
This is really an essential. I have cut hills myself, but I really love that stitched detail that goes along the edges of the paper. It's all in the details.

Inks: Noble Fir (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
I’m in the need for a solid dark green color, to stamp trees and stuff. I’ve been missing it while making my Christmas cards.

Other: Circle Burst Stencil (My Favorite Things)

I've seen some amazing projects made with this stencil. This is so versatile. I should buy more stencils, because theye are perfect for creating backgrounds and patterns.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten