zondag 10 januari 2016

WEEKLY WISH LIST (2)

Here is this week's wish list.

Stamps: Rooting For You (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
I'm really in the need for some great solid stamps and when I saw this set from Lawn Fawn's new release I just went crazy. It's so adorable, as always, and I really want this set.

Dies: Wonky Stiched Rectangle STAX (My Favorite Things)
 
 
I still need some rectangle dies anyway, so why not those with the wonky stitches. It adds some playfulness to your cards and no other company has these yet.

Inks: Wild Rose (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
I already have a solid, brighter red, but I'm in the need for a softer tone of red. Wild Rose is the perfect shade I'm looking for.

Other: Craft Mates Lockables
 
 
I'm now using a box you normally put nails, screws and bolts in for my sequins, but it has one big lid for all the compartments. The Craft Mates all open and lock seperately. This is the solution I'm looking for.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten