vrijdag 22 januari 2016

HAPPY PURR-THDAY (1)

The Cat-Itude stamp set from My Favorite Things is such a fun set.
 
 
I die cut two rectangles from some Tim Holtz Watercolor cardstock with the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX. I wanted to create a background with Distress Ink. I blended Salty Ocean and Mowed Lawn with my Mini Ink Blending Tool. I then sprayed some water on it with the Mini Mister and dabbed of the water with a paper towel. I did all this on both the die cut window and the rectangles. Those I’m going to inlay later.
 
 
I then stamped four of the cats from the set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used.
Cat 1: E15 – E25 – E35/ E77/ Collar: YG03 – G05 – G14
Cat 2: W2 – W5 – W7
Collar: R22 – R46 – R59
Cat 3: Y21 – YR15 – E08/ E29
Collar: B05 – BV05 – B18
Cat 4: E29 – E71 – E77/ E04
Collar: Y06 – Y17 – YR63
 
 
I die cut the cats with my Cuttlebug and adhered them to the die cut rectangles. I adhered the die cut window to a beige cardbase with some foam tape. Then I adhered the rectangles flat to the cardbase too. I added some white dots to the cat’s cheeks and to one of the cat’s bellies with a Uni-ball white gel pen. I rounded off the bottom right and top left corner with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten