zondag 24 januari 2016

WEEKLY WISH LIST (4)

Here is this week's wish list.

Stamps: Sketched Blooms (My Favorite Things)
 
 
I’m really loving these layering stamp sets and those blooms from My Favorite Things look so amazing. I’ve seen several videos on youtube and examples on the internet, so I have lots of ideas already.

Dies: Pillow Box (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
This is the perfect die to create a pillow box to put in gift cards or other small presents. It’s really expensive though, but then all dies are.

Inks: Peacock (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
I already have Mermaid and this is a little darker, but I love having different tones of a color. And I really like the minty green blue tones.

Other: Inktense Pencils (Derwent)
 
 
This is an investment I’m willing to make, because I know I’m going to use them often. And of all the watercolor pencils I saw in tutorials, these give the most intense colors. I really want these. Maybe start with 36?

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten