dinsdag 19 januari 2016

WEEKLY WISH LIST (3)

Here is this week's wish list.
 
Stamps: Monsters (Avery Elle)
 
 
I really love this set, but it’s really hard to find. This is such a fun set to make cute birthday cards for kids.

Dies: Cocoa Cups (My Favorite Things)
 
 
When I wanted to purchase this to make Christmas cards, it was sold out everywhere. I still want it, so I’ll keep waiting for it to go back in stock.

Inks: Sunflower (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
I need a vibrant, bright yellow color and this Lawn Fawn Ink pas is just what I want.

Other: Zig Clean Color Real Brush (Kuretake)
 
 
This is high on my wish list, but it’s so expensive. I’ve seen many youtube videos where talented card makers used them and I just love how they color. Such a great way to color your images. Want, want, want!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten