vrijdag 1 januari 2016

TOP 10: FAVORITE CARDS OF 2015

While one day in 2016, it's time to wrap up 2015. I decided to share my 10 favorite cards with you, cards I created this year and shared on my blog. If you click on the title of the card, you can read the Original blog post of that card.  

 
 
Used stamp sets: Joy to the Woods (Lawn Fawn), Violet's Abc's (Lawn Fawn)
Used dies: Doubel Stitched Circle STAX (My Favorite Things)
 
 
 
Used stamp sets: Color My World (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
 
 
Used stamp sets: Ella & Friends (Mama Elephant)
Used dies: Coordinating dies Ella & Friends
 
 
 
Used stamp sets: Adorable Elephants (My Favorite Things)
Used dies: Coordinating dies Adorable Elephants
 
 
 
Used stamp sets: Winter Owl (Lawn Fawn), Penguin Greetings (Avery Elle)
 
 
 
Used stamp sets: Let's Party (Marianne Design)
Used dies: Doubel Stitched Circle STAX (My Favorite Things)
 
 
 
Used stamp sets: Love You S'More (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
 
Used stamp sets: Critters in the Arctic (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
 
Used stamp sets: Penguin Greetings (Avery Elle)
 
 
 
Used stamp sets: Cat-Itude (My Favorite Things), Adorable Elephants (My Favorite Things), Violet's ABC's (Lawn Fawn)
 
Which of my 2015 cards is your favorite?

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten