dinsdag 9 oktober 2018

WELCOME TO THE WORLD (1)

For this baby card, I used the Hello, Little One stamp set from My Favorite Things.


For the background I used some Distress Oxide Inks and Distress Inks. I used Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Ink and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink. To darken up the top, I used Black Soot Distress Ink.

I used some Chinese White paint, from the Vincent van Gogh Watercolor set. I added splatter to the background, to make them look like stars.


I took Black Licorice cardstock and die cut it with the Village Borders die from Lawn Fawn. I did this twice, because I need two. I also die cut a piece of Sunflower cardstock with the moon, from the Sun and Moon die. For the bottom of the moon, I used Wild Honey Distress Ink.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, onto one of the Village Borders, using white embossing powder from Ranger.

I stamped the stork images and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Stork: W0 - W2 - 0/ Y17 - YR15 - YR04/ YG41 - G02


I fussy cut the image and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.

A super simple, yet beautiful and bold card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten