maandag 9 maart 2020

YOUR JOKES ARE ALWAYS A-MOOSE-ING (3)

I created an outdoor scene with the Dad + Me stamp set from Lawn Fawn and a bunch of their other stamps and die sets.


For the sky, I used Dried Marigold Oxide Ink. I only ink blended the top, because it had to be subtle. From Moonstone cardstock I die cut water with the Stitched Hillside Borders and I ink blended this with Broken China Oxide Ink. The Grassy Border was die cut from Sage Leaf cardstock, which was blended with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink. The Stitched Mountain Borders I die cut from Fog cardstock and I used Iced Spruce Distress Ink for blending.


I stamped the images. I also used images from Happy Trails, Toadally Awesome and Winter Village. I used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are all the colors I used:
Moose: E71 - E74 - E79/ E41 - E43
Cabin: E41 - E43/ E00 - E11 - E04/ R35 - R39/ Y15 - Y17
Cattails: E71 - E74 - E79/ G43 - G46
Trees: G43 - G46/ BG93 - BG96
Lilly pads: YG03 - YG13
Lillies: R32 - R35
Dragonflies: Y15 - Y17


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and I made a big mistake doing that. While I was adding some highlights and dots with y gelly roll pen, my hand went over the sentiment and it was a total mess. I couldn't fix it and didnt' want to start over. So, I die cut a Fancy Folded Banner from Speckled Eggshell cardstock. I stamp the sentiment onto it in Doe Ink and adhered it to the background. No one will ever know about that mistake.


That is also crafting, it's trial and error at times. But in the end, it always works out.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten