woensdag 11 maart 2020

MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE (1)

I created this lovely scene with the Dandy Day stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I also used the Meadow Backdrop: Portrait die set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the Meadow Backdrop from Sage Leaf cardstock and ink blended the grass blades with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the front grassy hill, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.


For the sky I used the Clouds stencil from MFT and ink blended it with Broken China Oxide Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Mice: E53 - E55/ E000 - E00/ RV10 - R83
Flowers: Y15 - Y17/ BG93 - BG96
Leaves: BG18 - BG72


I fussy cut the images and added dots to the cheeks of the mice, with a white gelly roll pen. I assembled the card.

I'm really loving that Sage Leaf cardstock for grass lately.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten