zondag 29 maart 2020

HAPPY EASTER (19)

I created an all die cut Easter card with a bunch of Lawn Fawn die sets.


I die cut the Meadow Backdrop: Portrait die from Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.


I die cut all the element for the Mushroom House, some flowers, the Easter eggs, the bee and the butterflies. I used Lawn Fawn cardstocks and either ink blended them with Distress Inks or used Copic Markers. Here are the combo's I used:
Ballet Slippers + Worn Lipstick Oxide Ink/ RV10 - R83
Fake Tan + Carved Pumpkin Distress Ink/ Y38 - YR07
Peacock + BG13 + BG49
Sunflower + Y15
Raspberry + Aged Magogany Distress Ink/ R32 - R35
Kraft
Sugarplum + BV000 - BV02
Vanilla Malt
Black Licorice


For the background I used Mermaid cardstock and Broken China Oxide Ink.

I used the Happy Script die and die cut it from Sunflower cardstock. The word 'easter' was stamped onto Sugarplum cardstock and trimmed to a tiny strip. I assembled the card.


As a finishing touch I added Glitter Lacquer to the dots on the mushroom house.

Super bold colors and I love this look.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten