maandag 16 maart 2020

SO THANKFUL FOR EACH MOMENT WITH YOU (4)

For this friendship card I used the Spring Critter Huggers die set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut all the elements to create the duck and chick. I used Lawn Fawn cardstocks for this. Here are the cardstock colors I used: Vanilla Malt, Sticky Note, Sunflower, Fake Tan, Ballet Slippers and Black Licorice.

I also die cut the bee from the Meadow Backdrop: Portrait die set. I used Sticky Note, Black Licorice and Vellum cardstock for this.


I assembled the duck, chick and bee and adhered them to a piece of Hellow Sunshine Remix pattern paper. I stamped the sentiment (from Forest Feast) and added highlights and dots to the die cut images.


These critters remind me of the duck and chich from "Friends", so adorable!!!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten