donderdag 12 maart 2020

REVEAL WHEEL (25)

I created this reveal wheel card with the A Bug Deal stamp set and Hey Lady stamp set.


I used the Reveal Wheel Square Add-On and Circle Add-On. I used Mermaid cardstock for the base, which I inked with Broken China Oxide Ink. The Simple Grassy Hillside Border was die cut from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.

I stamped the images onto the wheel and all the other images as well. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used for coloring:


Ladybugs: R35 - R39/ W3 - W5
Branches: E00 - E11 - E04/ E71 - E74 - E79
Leaves + grashopper: YG03 - YG13
Worm: E00 - E11 - E04
Caterpillar: R35 - R39/ YG03 - YG13/ Y15 - Y17
Woodlouse: W3 - W5/ E41 - E43
Sand: E71 - E74 - E79
Magnifying glass: W3 - W5/ E41 - E43/ Y15 - Y17


I die cut everything with my Cuttlebug. I added some accetate behind the magnufying glass. I assembled the reveal wheel and added everything to the panel. I adhered the panel onto a Kraft cardbase. I die cut the word 'happy' from Sunflower and Chili Pepper cardstock, using the Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set. I stamped the rest of the sentiment onto white cardstock, using Freshly Cut Grass Ink.


I added an arrow from Cilantro cardstock next to the wheel and some highlights and dots to the images, with my white gelly roll pen.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten