donderdag 5 maart 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYBUG (1)

I created this birthday card with the Hey Lady stamp set, A Bug Deal stamp set and Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut a rectangle, using the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I ink blended the center with Twisted Citron Oxide Ink and added splatter as well.

I die cut the word 'ladybug' from Chili Pepper cardstock and heat embossed the rest of the sentiment onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock, using Lawn Fawn's white embossing powder.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Ladybugs: R35 - R39/ W3 - W5
Leaves: YG06 - YG07 - G07


I die cut the images and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a piece of Hello Sunshine Remix paper. I added some highlights to the images with a white gelly roll pen and stamped the trails in Manatee Ink.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten