zondag 29 maart 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (49)

I created a birthday card with the Ewe are the Best stamp set from My Favorite Things.


For the background I used Apricot cardstock. I masked off a circle and repeatedly stamped the words 'happy birthday' in Peachy Keen Ink. WHen I remove the mask, you will see the words in a circle.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sheep: E00 - E11 - E04/ W0 - W3/ W5 - W7
Flowers: YR61 - YR02/ Y11 - Y02/ BG18 - BG72
Balloon: YR61 - YR02
Hat + heart: R32 - R35


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to my background. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock, using again the Peachy Keen ink. I trimmed it to a small strip and added it to the card.

I used a white gelly roll pen to add dots and highlights.


Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten